The following changes are in the “22.214.171.124rc” CS:GO Beta depot.
– Allowing wider range for network channel bandwidth rate setting representing allowed game traffic to client:
— Increased default rate to 196608 which will accommodate users with internet connections of 1.5 Mbps or better.
— Players can increase their rate setting up to 786432 to represent 6 Mbps surge bandwidth allowed, but must be aware that requesting high surge bandwidth may cause packet loss if their ISP or network hardware drops packets at a high surge rate.
– Flying smoke grenades no longer have a half-second restriction after a bounce before subsequent bounce can extinguish a molotov.
– Smoke grenades bouncing off a surface not directly on fire will not extinguish a molotov.
– Smoke grenades can no longer stick under a hot surface to extinguish a molotov.
– Smoke can still extinguish fires in a smoke volume even if the emitting smoke grenade rests behind an obstacle.
– Fixed a bug where players could double crouch jump higher than designed height.
– Fixed a bug where players would not be able to uncrouch in the air.
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen