The following changes are in the “22.214.171.124rc” CS:GO Beta depot.
– A revised version of de_inferno is available in the Beta depot. Check it out and send us your feedback!
– Added a 0.4 second cooldown to the crouch button to reduce the visual noise from spamming crouch in the air.
— This is tunable via the convar sv_timebetweenducks.
– Fixed a case where a player’s crouch state did not match the state of the +duck key. The most noticeable case was when taking over a bot that was crouching.
– Adjusted bomb plant animation when planting the bomb while already crouched.
– Fixed a bug where molotovs/incendiary grenades did not generate flames when they exploded on the corner of a ledge.
– Reduced viewmodel rotational effect when pointing a weapon at near-vertical angles
[Xbox Game DVR]
– Added a performance recommendation for Windows 10 users explaining how to disable Game DVR if it is enabled.
– Sniper scopes are much more responsive to your actual accuracy; the blur is driven by your current inaccuracy.
— NOTE: There are no gameplay changes to scoped accuracy. The display now more-correctly represents your current inaccuracy.
– Crosshair blur fidelity improved.
– New console variable cl_crosshair_sniper_show_normal_inaccuracy (default 0) includes standing inaccuracy and spread in your sniper crosshair blur.
– Gameplay convars for community servers & workshop maps:
— weapon_air_spread_scale (default 1): Games that focus on air combat can set this to a lower value to improve weapon accuracy for players in the air.
— sv_enablebunnyhopping (default 0): Disables the air-velocity clamping to 110% of maximum running speed.
— sv_autobunnyhopping (default 0): Holding +jump causes players to automatically re-jump at the exact landing tick.
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen