– A revised version of de_inferno is available in the Reserves Map group. Thanks to the CS:GO community for their continuing feedback.
– For more details, head to http://www.counter-strike.net/inferno/
– Added a 0.4 second cooldown to the crouch button to reduce the visual noise from spamming crouch in the air.
— This is tunable via the convar sv_timebetweenducks.
– Fixed a case where a player’s crouch state did not match the state of the +duck key. The most noticeable case was when taking over a bot that was crouching.
– Adjusted bomb plant animation when planting the bomb while already crouched.
– Fixed a bug where molotovs/incendiary grenades did not generate flames when they exploded on the corner of a ledge.
– Reduced viewmodel rotational effect when pointing a weapon at near-vertical angles
[Xbox Game DVR]
– Added a performance recommendation for Windows 10 users explaining how to disable Game DVR if it is enabled.
– Sniper scopes are much more responsive to your actual accuracy; the blur is driven by your current inaccuracy.
— NOTE: There are no gameplay behavior changes in scoped accuracy; actual accuracy and timing are unaffected. The display now more-correctly represents your current inaccuracy.
– Crosshair blur fidelity improved.
– New console variable cl_crosshair_sniper_show_normal_inaccuracy (default 0) includes standing inaccuracy and spread in your sniper crosshair blur.
– Gameplay convars for community servers & workshop maps:
— weapon_air_spread_scale (default 1): Games that focus on air combat can set this to a lower value to improve weapon accuracy for players in the air.
— sv_enablebunnyhopping (default 0): Disables the air-velocity clamping to 110% of maximum running speed.
— sv_autobunnyhopping (default 0): Holding +jump causes players to automatically re-jump at the exact landing tick.
– Added cl_drawhud_force_radar to render radar with cl_draw_only_deathnotices.
– Doors are always networked to prevent peeks with high lag revealing players behind the door.
Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen